Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exciting news today!

We signed the gestational agreement (otherwise known as a contract) today. We have been working on it since before Christmas, so I am so happy to have it complete. Also, the ED (egg donor) is ready to start her meds on Wednesday. Yay! I am not a hundred percent sure what this means for me, other than that I think I should be starting my meds soon and get this cycle underway.
It is hard to believe that a year ago I was just beginning to think about becoming a surrogate for my aunt and uncle, and they are now expecting twins in the next few weeks. My heart is so full of joy for them.
Now, here I am, about to begin a journey to help another family grow. I am so full of joy and anticipation, my impatience is at an all time high. The children saw pictures of little N, the little boy that we are going to make a big brother. The children have decided that everyone should have a little sibling, and now they can be part of making that dream come true!
"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot help but bring it to themselves" James Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment